Skip to main content


As a higher education student you can apply for a Disabled Students' Allowance (DSA) if you have a disability, including a:

  • long-term health condition
  • mental health condition
  • specific learning difficulty, eg dyslexia.

The application process

Before your appointment

Before your assessment you will need to fill out a questionnaire.

During the assessment

Find out more about the assessment process.

After your appointment

Learn what to do after the report has been sent to your funding body.