Best ever National Student Survey results
13 Awst 2015
Mae'r cynnwys hwn ar gael yn Saesneg yn unig.
The results of the 2015 National Student Survey (NSS) show that the School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences has achieved outstanding ratings by students.
Overall satisfaction with study on the Cardiff MPharm programme was scored 97%. This is second highest for this measure among the 26 UK schools of pharmacy covered by the NSS 2015. Just as significant is the consistent high rating and ranking for the Cardiff MPharm within other important areas of the survey. Our rating and position among the 26 schools in each of these areas are:
- The teaching on my course - 97%, 2nd in UK
- Assessment and Feedback - 87%, 2nd in UK
- Academic Support - 93%, 4th in UK
- Organisation and Management - 95%, 2nd in UK
- Learning Resources - 96%, 3rd in UK
- Overall Satisfaction - 97%, 2nd in UK
This success comes on top of being ranked the top school of pharmacy in the Complete University Guide for 2016.
If you are thinking of studying pharmacy, we would love to see you at one of the upcoming University Open Days.