Our workshops contain the machinery and expert staff required to design, repair and fabricate specialist equipment.
Mechanical and electrical capabilities can produce bespoke scientific equipment for demanding applications, whilst repair, modification and maintenance of many scientific items underpins our research and teaching activities.
Expertise in high pressure and flow reactors means that innovative solutions can be delivered to a range of custom problems. Facilities in our workshops include:
- Centre Lathes
- Bridgeport Universal milling machine
- Pillar Drills
- Offhand Grinders
- Oxy-acetylene gas welding
- Arc welding
- Spot welding
- MIG Welding
- Bending, folding, rolling and cutting
- Circular Saws
- Thicknesser and planner
- Centre lathe
- Combined linisher/ sander
Electronic and electrical
- Manufacture, maintenance and servicing of electrical / electrical equipment.
- Overhaul, maintenance and servicing of vacuum pumps and equipment.
State-of-the-art analytical equipment and experts in data interpretation are available to support your needs.