Speed up your research with cutting-edge processing technologies.
We invest in the latest technologies to deliver rapid analysis of research computing. Our systems can help you with:
- handling large quantities of statistical information
- manipulating and disseminating huge data-sets
- performing large numbers of calculations in parallel
- imaging and visualisation of large files
- large-scale or complex pattern matching and recognition.
Our Hawk cluster operates on Linux and supports a wide range of software options including compilers, web portals, math libraries, application debuggers/profilers and research packages.
We can also install commercial and open-source software that meets licencing requirements.
User data backup is not included as part of this service. If you require backup, please contact the ARCCA team.
Ask our experts
We are on hand to help speed up your research: