Mrs Ruth Squire
15 years of clinical practice in a variety of settings, with 7 years working in rheumatology including clinical specialist position in rheumatology and hand surgery.
Currently Programme manager for Occupational therapy and Coordinator for the Full time BSc Hons students.
• April 2013 - Deputy Education officer for the British health professionals in Rheumatology (BHPR)
• April 2014 - Education officer for BHPR which includes chairing a subcomittee to develop a package of online learning and physical courses for AHPs in rheumatology
• August 2013 -2015- Project leader for the development of NICE and COT accredited guidelines on orthotic interventions in rheumatology occupational therapy.
- From 2006 - 2012 member of the National executive committee ( NEC) for the College of Occupational Therapists Specialist Section - Rheumatology (COTSSR) fulfilling the roles of Welsh representative and latterly editor of the Journal of Rheumatology Occupational therapy.
- Since Nov 2012, co-opted by the NEC as project leader of the guidelines development group planning to produce College of Occupational Therapists accredited evidence based practice guidelines.
- Member of British Health Professionals in Rheumatology ( BHPR) and COTSSR