Opportunities to visit
There are a number of opportunities for individual students and school groups to visit our campus and learn more about the University first-hand.
School group bookings are welcome at our University-wide Open Days.
For more information and to make a booking for our Open Day on Saturday 26 October 2019, complete our school group booking form.
Your students will gain a first-hand insight into life at one of Britain’s leading teaching and research universities and can benefit from:
- Academic talks, displays and demonstrations
- Presentations on key topics such as student finance, the application process and student life
- Campus tours led by our current students
- Viewing University accommodation
- The opportunity to put questions to our current staff and students.
From time to time, our academic schools run on-campus events for both teachers and students at various key stages. Check our curriculum support pages for the latest events.
As well as University Open Days special information events are held by the School of Medicine. This allows prospective students, applicants, teachers and careers advisors to gain a more in-depth understanding of the school's courses and the facilities on offer.
Can’t wait to find out more? Explore our campus and city through our virtual tour.