Opportunities to visit
There are a number of opportunities for individual students and school groups to visit our campus and learn more about the University first-hand.
We welcome school group bookings at our University-wide Open Days.
Our next Open Day is on Wednesday 1 April 2020.
For more information, and to find out when booking opens, sign up to our teachers’ newsletter.
In the meantime please email email@example.com if you have any questions.
Your students will gain a first-hand insight into life at one of Britain’s leading teaching and research universities and can benefit from:
- academic talks, displays and demonstrations
- presentations on key topics such as student finance, the application process and student life
- campus tours led by our current students
- viewing University accommodation
- the opportunity to put questions to our current staff and students.
Our academic schools run on-campus events for both teachers and students at various key stages. Search our school and college engagement activities.
As well as University Open Days special information events are held by the School of Medicine. This allows prospective students, applicants, teachers and careers advisors to gain a more in-depth understanding of the school's courses and the facilities on offer.
Can’t wait to find out more? Explore our campus and city through our virtual tour.