Course fees and dates
There are a number of points during the year that you can join the course, each with a different fee.
To cater for different student needs and levels, the English for University Study Programme has entry points in September, January and April/May. To work out the best month to start, please see our entry requirements.
Semester dates and fees
|Start date||End date||Total fee|
|23 September 2019||13 December 2019||£3,410|
|23 September 2019||27 March 2020||£6,820|
|23 September 2019||12 June 2020||£9,300|
|13 January 2020||27 March 2020||£3,410|
|13 January 2020||12 June 2020||£5,890|
|20 April 2020||12 June 2020||£2,480|
Paying your fees
Fees are usually payable in full on the first day of the course, although September-entry students may pay fees in three instalments and January-entry students may pay fees in two instalments. The first instalment is due on the first day of the course.
Ways to pay
We only accept the following methods of payment. We cannot accept payment by cash, bank draft (cheque) or travellers' cheques.
Please read this information carefully to help you to pay your EfUS fees by bank transfer.
It is your responsibility to ensure you follow the instructions on this page to allow us to trace your bank transfer payment.
- You must include the following information in the payment:
- Student number - if you do not put this, we will not know that you have paid
- Student full name
- EfUS Programme course code: BF069
- You will need to check how much your bank will charge for the bank transfer and include it in your payment. All bank charges must be covered by your payment transfer.
- Please transfer only your EfUS Programme fees.
- Do not include your accommodation fee.
- Do not include your undergraduate or postgraduate tuition fees.
- After payment, please send us a copy of your bank transfer receipt to email@example.com
Bank Address: Lloyds Bank, 1 Queen Street, Cardiff, CF10 2AF
Account Name: Cardiff University Receivables Account
Account Number: 17855560
Sort Code: 30-67-64
IBAN Number: GB70 LOYD 3067 6417 8555 60
Some of the above methods may incur bank charges which vary depending on your country but are usually between £5 and £20. Please ensure you allow extra money for any bank charges when paying your fees.
If you will be sponsored (for example, by your government or by another institution), please ensure you bring your financial guarantee letter with you when you begin the EfUS course term.
You can send us your financial guarantee letter by email to ELP Finance as soon as you receive it.