Skip to main content

Making a claim

All claims should be made within one year of starting employment.

To reclaim your relocation expenses, you need to complete and submit the relocation expenses claim form.

You can delay your move for family reasons, as long as you keep within the one year limit. Please speak to HR if you are likely to exceed this timeframe.

We are not able to pay your relocation expenses upfront (before we have received receipts and documentation). Your relocation expenses will only be payable once the University has verified your claim and the original documentation.