Data Innovation Research Institute
We use big data to provide research-led solutions to real world problems.
Our institute is the university's hub for data science, encompassing research, teaching, High Performance Computing (HPC) and industry collaboration:
- Data Innovation Research Institute (DIRI) researchers
- DIRI Research software engineers (RSEs)
- Supercomputing Wales (RSEs)
- Data Science Academy (DSA)
- Centres for Doctoral Training (CDTs):
High performance computing
- Data Innovation Accelerator (DIA)
- Data Innovation Research Institute industry partners
- Data Intensive Science CDT industry partners
We solve some of the issues and challenges faced by academics and key sectors as they tackle the growing issue of big or complex data.
Combining research expertise with professional partnerships, find out more about who we are and what we do.
See our range of interdisciplinary postgraduate courses, providing specialist education in data-intensive research methods.
Our research software engineers can work with you to produce cutting edge, high quality research helping you stay at the forefront of your domain.
Meet the people who are involved with the Data Innovation Research Institute