Working with business
We provide research and services to organisations of all sizes across a wide range of industries.
We can help you with biological, organic, inorganic and physical chemistry through:
- research and development projects
- analytical and technical services
- consultancy services and contract research
- industrial placements and graduate recruitment.
Why work with us?
Our research community has over 50 postdoctoral scientists and 100 postgraduate research students. It is supported by national and international funding bodies, such as the EPSRC, the BBSRC, the EU, the Leverhulme Trust, The Royal Society and the NSF.
We are equipped with excellent research facilities including:
- a range of high resolution NMR spectrometers
- high resolution mass spectrometry (both LC-MS and GC-MS)
- single crystal and powder X-ray diffractometers
We have a successful track record of working with businesses, ranging from local and national SMEs to some of the world's largest multinationals. Our active research links span over 40 companies and 120 universities and research institutes around the world.