Our interdisciplinary student-led research Committee brings together postgraduates from our supporting Schools in the University who have an interest in our three research areas including stem cell science, tissue engineering and repair and disease translation plus sub-disciplines.
CITER Soc work includes:
- organising the Annual Scientific December Workshop for A level students
- engaging with outreach activities for Secondary Schools
- networking and idea generation
- sharing news and information
- delivering talks and poster presentations.
If you would like to be part of the Committee and would like further information about CITER Soc, please contact: