How to apply
If you wish to come and study with us as an Erasmus+ student, there must be an Inter-Institutional Agreement between your home institution and Cardiff University.
- Please check with the Erasmus+ Office at your home university that there is a valid Agreement with Cardiff University in the subject you are studying.
- Ask the Erasmus+ Office at your home university to send us a nomination by email. If you are applying to the School of Geography and Planning there is an additional application process. Please contact us for more information.
- The Erasmus+ Coordinator in your Academic School at Cardiff University will send you a link via email to the online application form. You must complete the application form prior to the start of your placement.
- Once you have submitted your application form, your Academic School at Cardiff University will send you an offer to study here by email.
- Once you have accepted your offer, you will be emailed further information about your application, including your student number, online enrolment and information about selecting modules.
If an Agreement does not exist and your university does not wish to create one, then it is possible to study at Cardiff as an Occasional Student. This means that you will be liable to pay fees but, if accepted, will have the same module choices as UK students.
For more information about this method of study, please contact us.