Skip to content
Skip to navigation menu
Dr Gwilym Wyn Roberts
- Use of Psychotherapy as a reflexive tool when undertaking qualitative research.
- Creative tuition in problem based learning with a special emphasis on applying the principles of appreciative inquiry in palliative and end of life care
- Applying appreciative inquiry in health, social care and healthcare education.
- Attitudes towards the homeless with a particular emphasis on the implications of occupational deprivation.
- Occupational justice in mental health environments.