Skip to content
Skip to navigation menu
Mrs Maria Clarke
- MA Pcet at University of Wales Institute, Cardiff.
- Mental Health, with a particular interest in Forensic mental health and responsible for teaching Child & Adolescent Mental Health
- Practice Education Co-ordinator for the full time programme
- Development of Practice Education framework for all Wales
- Joint module leader on part-time programme (with teaching responsibilities to Cardiff, and some teaching at North East Wales Institute, Wrexham).
- Development of role emerging placements and provision of long arm supervision to students undertaking practice education placements in these settings.