Dr Ryan Moseley
1. Oxidative stress in chronic inflammatory conditions & cellular ageing.
2. Cellular oxidative stress responses & the regulation of fibroblast wound healing phenotype.
3. Microbial mechanisms of inducing alterations in cellular function during chronic infection.
4. Polymer-based biomaterials, pharmaceuticals & nanomedicines as modulators of tissue repair.
5. Identification of novel prognostic/diagnostic biomarkers of wound healing & infection.
6. The enhancement of osseointegration, via titanium implant surface modification.