Please click here to view current weather data at the Welsh School of Architecture.
Our weather monitoring site is located on the roof of our building. The following intrumentation is used:
- Air temperature and humidity - Rotronic in radiation shield
- Global and diffuse horizontal solar radiation - Kipp and Zonen KM5 solarimeter x2
- Global and diffuse horizontal illumination - Megatron M45 photocells x2
- Wind speed and direction - Vector Instruments
- Rainfall - antique(!) tipping bucket of indeterminate origin
- Barometric pressure - SensorTechnics
These are monitored by a Campbell Instruments CR10 data logger, scanned at second intervals, recorded at 5 minute intervals.
WSA Quick Links
Environmental Lab Resources