Welsh in the workplace
We offer a variety of Welsh courses on different levels which can be taught within your company/organisation.
Here are the advantages of doing this:
- It creates a unique selling point.
- It generates goodwill and loyalty amongst customers.
- It gives your business a competitive advantage.
- It improves quality of service.
- It enhances public relations activities.
- Your business may be under the remit of the Welsh Language Standards – A legal expectation on standards and service delivery.
Reasons to choose us
Courses can be tailored in order to ensure they are more relevant to the needs of your company/organisation and you can choose when you would like the classes to be held within your working week.
- Small and large groups can be catered for as well as individual sessions.
- Each prospective learner can be assessed beforehand to ensure they’re attending the correct course level.
- Attendance and progress can be monitored within your company.
- If there are Welsh speakers currently in your workplace, a mentoring scheme can be organised to help learners make use of their Welsh on a day to day basis.
- Holding a course within the workplace will guarantee a suitable course for your staff.
- You’re able to sponsor your staff to attend a mainstream course.
We are one of the largest providers of Welsh in the Workplace across Wales – thousands of people have learnt and enhanced their Welsh skills with us and we have specialised in this area for over 30 years.
We have a dedicated Welsh in the Workplace team responsible for organising provision and ensuring customer satisfaction. Our tutors are highly trained, experienced and knowledgeable. We are also responsible for training tutors on a national basis.
We can offer Language Awareness sessions and further bespoke courses on request.