Birchwood Cottage is a self-catered, two-bedroom property with separate study.
- dining room
- bathroom with bath & shower
- one double bedroom
- one bedroom with bunk beds
- bed linen
- freeview television with licence paid
- network connection point and Wi-Fi access
- car parking
- laundry: on-site
- shop: Penylan
- supermarket: Colchester Avenue (Sainsburys)
- fast food: Wellfield Road
- bar: Wellfield Road
- sports facilities: on-site outdoor Multi Use Games Area (MUGA) including tennis, netball, basketball and futsal
The rent, including Council Tax, is as follows (period reserved must be paid for):
- 1 August 2022 to 31 July 2023 - £1225 per four weeks
The minimum stay is four weeks and the maximum stay is 52 weeks.
An initial pre-payment of four weeks will be required prior to arrival.
Rent is then payable four-weekly in advance by standing order.
Council Tax and utilities are included in the price.
Cardiff University network connection points and access to Wi-Fi is available to registered members of staff/visiting academics only. Accompanying guests will require a code which will be available at reception to enable them to wirelessly connect to the internet.
To check availability please contact:
For further information about the accommodation please contact: