Library tours and workshops
- Available on request
- Available in Welsh
Tours introduce students to the library environment and can be tailored to help them get started with using our collections to complete a research task.
If you would like to arrange a group tour, please contact us two weeks ahead of when you would like to visit to discuss your requirements. We can advise on which library would be best for you to visit and agree a suitable date.
The Library also offers interactive workshops to develop your students’ ability to find and use academic sources of information to support their studies. Workshops can be tailored to your requirements and to match your learning outcomes, topics can include:
- identifying appropriate information sources for a research task
- searching for academic information
- critically evaluating the quality of sources and their content
- keeping track of the information you find
- avoiding plagiarism
- referencing according to the Harvard, APA, MHRA or Vancouver style.
If you would like to arrange a workshop, please contact us at least one month ahead to discuss your requirements.
Find out more
For more information about the activity, please visit our website.
About the organiser
This activity is organised by University Library Services. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Please visit the our website for more information and to find the booking form for visits and workshops. If you have any questions please email:
This activity is free
- University Libraries (the exact location can be adapted to your needs)
Teacher supervision is required.