Science and technology recorded lectures and presentations
- Available on request
- Up to 2 hours
Recorded lectures and presentations on science and technology.
A selection of recorded lectures and presentations from our academic and research staff in support of the Science and Technology curricular theme.
Please click on the links below to access the recordings:
- how are vaccines and medicines discovered?
- tour of Wales Kidney Research Unit
- FACS analysis of immune cells - using flow cytometry
- antibiotic resistance
- discovering the cancer killer T-cell
- eosinophil and macrophage messages and changes in tissue health
- tour of biomedical research animal care facilities
- animal research, the law and alzheimer’s disease
- viral sepsis: a spotlight on Covid 19 and sepsis
- cell culture - splitting cells
- telomeres and chromosomal damage
- a virus, sex and cancer: jabs for the boys!
- antibiotics and You
- the century of the brain
- how does the painkiller know you have a headache
- life that sparkles.
About the organiser
This activity is organised by Cardiff University School of Medicine. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
No booking required.
This activity is free
Teacher supervision is required.