Cardiff India scholarships
In recognition of the outstanding talent of our Indian students, we offer a range of highly prestigious scholarships designed to attract and reward the best students.
The Cardiff University £5,000 India Scholarships are open to all Indian students enrolling onto a select number of postgraduate programmes.
The Inspire India Scholarship offers one full scholarship covering the cost of the tuition fees for an Indian student enrolling onto the MSc Business Management programme.
Cardiff University £5,000 India Scholarship
The Cardiff University £5,000 India Scholarships are available to eligible Indian students studying on the following programmes:
- MSc Accounting and Finance
- MSc Advanced Mechanical Engineering
- MSc Artificial Intelligence
- MSc Astrophysics
- MSc Business Management
- MSc Business Management and Entrepreneurship
- MSc Civil and Geo-environmental Engineering
- MSc Civil and Water Engineering
- MSc Civil Engineering
- MSc Communication Technology and Entrepreneurship
- MSc Compound Semiconductor Physics
- MSc Data Intensive Astrophysics
- MSc Data Intensive Physics
- MSc Economics
- MSc Electrical Energy Systems
- MSc Gravitational Wave Physics
- MSc International Management
- MSc International Supply Chain Management
- MSc Logistics and Operations Management
- MSc Marketing
- MSc Physics
- MSc Software Engineering
- MSc Strategic Marketing
- MSc Structural Engineering
- MSc Sustainable Energy and Environment
- MScEcon International Relations
No separate scholarship application is required. If you are holding an offer for an eligible programme and meet the criteria as set out in the India Scholarship terms and conditions, you will automatically be awarded the scholarship upon enrolment.
Conditional offer holders
- You must pay your deposit by the deadline stated in your original/first offer (if you are granted a deposit extension you must still pay by the original deadline to be eligible for the scholarship).
- You must accept your offer and meet all the offer conditions, including any English Language conditions as stated in your offer by 20 August 2021.
- Applicants who do not meet the conditions of their offer will not be eligible for the scholarship, even if they are accepted into the University.
Unconditional offer holders
- If you are holding an unconditional offer, you must confirm this offer as your firm choice.
- You must pay any deposit by the deadline in your original/first offer (if you are granted a deposit extension you must still pay by the original deadline to be eligible for the scholarship) and accept your offer by 20 August 2021.
- The Cardiff University £5,000 India Scholarships are for Indian domiciled students only, studying on the programmes listed above only.
- The scholarship of £5,000 will be awarded to students defined as Indian domiciled on your course application.
- No separate application for the scholarship is required. If you are holding an offer for an eligible programme and meet the criteria as set out in these terms and conditions, you will automatically be awarded the scholarships upon enrolment.
Further terms and conditions apply. Please read the terms and conditions document for full details.
Inspire India Scholarship
To be eligible for the Inspire India Scholarship you must:
- be domiciled in India and be classified as an overseas student for fee paying purposes
- be self-financed (tuition fees are being paid by you or your parents)
- be holding an offer for the MSc Business Management by Wednesday 30 June 2021
- submit a completed scholarship application to email@example.com by Wednesday 30 June 2021
- be holding an unconditional, firmly accepted offer by 20 August 2021
- enrol on the MSc Business Management programme.
The successful applicant will be informed by Tuesday 13 July 2021 and will have until Friday 16 July 2021 to confirm acceptance. If the successful candidate fails to respond the reserve candidate will be contacted.
For more information about our Indian scholarships please contact: