Cardiff Business School student receives CIPD award
29 Mai 2015
Mae'r cynnwys hwn ar gael yn Saesneg yn unig.
Rachel Cook, a Cardiff Business School student from Tenby, was named Branch Student of the Year by the South East Wales arm of the CIPD at its annual awards dinner recently.
The awards acknowledge the achievement of students who are nominated by their course tutors. Undergraduate, postgraduate and those attending on day-release on the professional courses are all eligible to be considered for the awards.
The prizes were sponsored by Anna Denton-Jones of Refreshing Law Limited who presented them along with Frank Douglas, a CIPD non-executive board member. The winners are:
- Lauren Evans and Abigail Powell from University of South Wales
- Vivienne Wong from Bridgend College
- Jordan Harris and Caroline Davies from Cardiff and Vale College
- Lucy Aplin and Thomas Hewitt from Coleg Gwent
- Rachel Cook from Cardiff Business School