7th International Gold Conference
Mae'r cynnwys hwn ar gael yn Saesneg yn unig.
In July 2015, we hosted the 7th International Gold Conference, a forum where scientists and technologists discussed the latest advances in the science and applications of gold.
This four-day conference examined gold’s increasingly important role at the cutting edge of technology, with applications ranging from biomedical imaging to heterogeneous catalysis.
Plenary, invited and keynote speakers
Plenary speakers included:
- Professor Masatake Haruta, Tokyo Metropolitan University
- Professor Luis Liz-Marzán, CIC biomaGUNE
- Professor Catherine Murphy, University of Illinois
- Professor Dean Toste, University of California, Berkeley
Keynote speakers were:
- Christopher Ackerson, Colorado State University
- Antonio Echavarren, The Institute of Chemical Research of Catalonia (ICIQ)
- Mathias Brust, University of Liverpool
- Stephen Hashmi, Heidelberg University
- Peter Johnston, Johnson Matthey
- Malcolm Kadodwala, Glasgow University
- Chris Kiely, Lehigh University
- Ewa Kowalska, Hokkaido University
- Cristina Nevado, University of Zurich
- Mona Treguer-Delapierre, University of Bordeaux
- Sankar Meenakshisundaram, Cardiff University
- Tatsuya Tsukuda, University of Tokyo
- Vivian Wing-Wah Yam, University of Hong Kong
Download our booklet to learn more about the 7th International Gold Conference speakers, lectures and abstracts:
Gold 2015 World Conference abstracts booklet
Oral abstracts for the David Thomson Lecture, plenary lectures, keynote lectures and invited lectures.