Offer an internship or work placement
Benefit from the talent, passion and ideas that our students can bring to your organisation and hire tomorrow's leaders today.
Workplace opportunities can last from two weeks to a year, in organisations of any size, and can be based in the UK or overseas. Complete our online form to register your interest.
All the services of an agency, without the cost
Our team acts as a bridge between employers and students to manage the placement process for you, saving you time on job descriptions and shortlisting.
Opportunities range from short-term placements, summer internships, year-long posts or live business projects and we work with employers of all sizes from SMEs to large international recruiters.
How it works
- Complete our online application form and a member of the alumni relations team will be in touch to discuss further requirements.
- Job specification created and interview dates booked.
- Job advertised to students via students Careers Account
- Applications shortlisted and sent to you.
- You interview and appoint the successful candidate.
If you have any questions about volunteering please get in touch:
Development and Alumni Relations
- Telephone:+44 (0)29 2087 6473