These two self-catered cottages each have three bedrooms, and designated parking.
- kitchen/dining room
- one double bedroom
- two single bedrooms (1 room can be a twin bedroom if required)
- two designated parking spaces
- washing machine
- bed linen
- freeview television with licence paid
- wireless access to the Cardiff academic network
- shop: North Road (Tesco Express)
- supermarket: Excelsior Way (Tesco Extra)
- fast food: on-site
- sports facilities: on-site
The fees, including Council Tax, are as follows (period reserved must be paid for):
- 1 August 2016 to 31 July 2017 - £1090 per four weeks
The minimum stay is four weeks and the maximum stay is 52 weeks.
An initial pre-payment of four weeks will be required prior to arrival.
Residences fees are then payable four-weekly in advance by standing order.
Cardiff University Wi-Fi is available to registered members of staff/visiting academics. Access to Wi-Fi is now available to guests of couples and family accommodation. A code will be available at reception to enable the user to connect to the internet.
These facilities give access to the University academic network with limited access to the internet. To use this facility you will require your own computer. Further information about the service can be viewed on the Cardiff University Residences' Network (RESLAN) website. You must check this website prior to your arrival.
Llys Tal-y-bont Road
To check availability please contact:
- Telephone:+44 (0)29 2087 4849
For further information about the accommodation please contact:
Talybont Cottages (Residences Manager)
- Telephone:+44 (0)29 2087 4615