These two self-catered cottages each have three bedrooms, and designated parking.
- kitchen/dining room
- one double bedroom
- two single bedrooms (1 room can be a twin bedroom if required)
- two designated parking spaces
- washing machine
- bed linen
- freeview television with licence paid
- wireless access to the Cardiff academic network
- shop: North Road (Tesco Express)
- supermarket: Excelsior Way (Tesco Extra)
- sports facilities: on-site
The fees, including Council Tax, are as follows (period reserved must be paid for):
- 1 August 2018 to 31 July 2019 - £1155 per four weeks
The minimum stay is four weeks and the maximum stay is 52 weeks.
An initial pre-payment of four weeks will be required prior to arrival.
Residences fees are then payable four-weekly in advance by standing order.
Cardiff University network connection points and access to Wi-Fi is available to registered members of staff/visiting academics only. Accompanying guests will require a code which will be available at reception to enable them to wirelessly connect to the internet.
Llys Tal-y-bont Road
To check availability please contact:
- Telephone:+44 (0)29 2087 4849
For further information about the accommodation please contact:
Talybont Cottages (Residences Manager)
- Telephone:+44 (0)29 2087 4615