Accommodation is available during the summer months at a number of venues, most within easy walking distance of the city centre. There are a range of options, including self-catering and bed and breakfast.
Summer accommodation is available from July until September and the minimum stay is 2 days.
To check availability or obtain a quote please contact the Conference and Events team where a member of the team will be able to assist you.
Conference and Events
- flats of varying numbers with each flat having its own kitchen/dining area
- crockery, cutlery, pots and pans and ironing board
- all rooms are single occupancy and include towels and bed linen
- tea and coffee making facilities are also included
- free parking (subject to availability)
- irons, adaptors and hairdryers available from reception.
Depending on your requirements, we will be able to advise which University residence would be the most suitable for your group.
It may be possible to make accessibility adjustments during your stay. Please contact the accommodation team to discuss these.