Birchwood Cottage is a self-catered, two-bedroom property with separate study.
- dining room
- bathroom with bath & shower
- one double bedroom
- one bedroom with bunk beds
- bed linen
- freeview television with licence paid
- network connection point and Wi-Fi access
- car parking
- laundry: on-site
- shop: Penylan
- supermarket: Colchester Avenue (Sainsburys)
- fast food: Wellfield Road
- bar: Wellfield Road
- sports facilities: on-site outdoor Multi Use Games Area (MUGA) including tennis, netball, basketball and futsal
The fees, including Council Tax, are as follows (period reserved must be paid for):
- 1 August 2016 to 31 July 2017 - £965 per four weeks
The minimum stay is four weeks and the maximum stay is 52 weeks.
An initial pre-payment of four weeks will be required prior to arrival.
Residences fees are then payable four-weekly in advance by standing order.
Council Tax and utilities are included in the price.
Cardiff University network connection points and access to Wi-Fi is available to registered members of staff/visiting academics only. Access to Wi-Fi is now available to guests of couples and family accommodation. A code will be available at reception to enable the user to connect to the internet.
These facilities give access to the University academic network with limited access to the internet. To use this facility you will require your own computer. Further information about the service can be viewed on the Cardiff University Residences' Network (RESLAN) website. Please check this website prior to your arrival.
To check availability please contact:
- Telephone:+44 (0)29 2087 4849
For further information about the accommodation please contact:
Birchwood Cottage (Residences Manager)
- Telephone:+44 (0)29 2048 5641