130 Colum Road
These two self-catered flats in Colum Road each have one bedroom, and are a short walk from the city centre.
- kitchen/dining room
- one double bedroom
- bed linen
- television with license paid
- Cardiff University network connection point and Wi-Fi access
- shop: Maindy Road
- supermarket: Maindy Road (Lidl)
- fast food: City Centre
- sports facilities: University Fitness and Squash Centre - Park Place
- car parking: no car parking within a 3 mile radius
The fees, including Council Tax, are as follows (period reserved must be paid for):
- 1 August 2016 to 31 July 2017 - £775 per four weeks
The minimum stay is four weeks and the maximum stay is 52 weeks.
An initial pre-payment of four weeks will be required prior to arrival.
Residences Fees are then payable four-weekly in advance by standing order.
Council Tax and utilities are included within the price.
Cardiff University network connection points and access to Wi-Fi is available to registered members of staff/visiting academics only. Access to Wi-Fi is now available to guests of couples and family accommodation. A code will be available at reception to enable the user to connect to the internet.
These facilities give access to the University academic network with limited access to the internet. To use this facility you will require your own computer. Further information about the service can be viewed on the Cardiff University Residences' Network (RESLAN) website. You must check this website prior to your arrival.
130 Colum Road
To check availability please contact:
- Telephone:+44 (0)29 2087 4849
For further information about the accommodation please contact:
Colum Road (Residences Manager)
- Telephone:+44 (0)29 2087 4574