Skip to content
Skip to navigation menu
Dr Dean Stroud
- 530K – Leonardo da Vinci Multilateral Projects: Development of Innovation Greening Technical VET - Sustainable Training Module for the European Steel Industry (2011-2013)
- 20K - Developing Geelong: An international study of successful economic transitions (2012-13)
- 4K – Latrobe Valley Skills and Transition Study (2011-12)
- 2K – Evaluation of Basics of Gas Combustion Training, Corus Centre of Excellence (2009-2010)
- 10K – Cardiff Young Researcher Initiative 2002 - An Investigation of the Re-training Provision made available to Redundant Steelworkers in Steel Communities in Wales
- 6K Nuffield Social Science Awards Scheme Workplace Education: Exploring the efficacy of work based learning strategies and the potential for poorly qualified employees’ engagement with new learning opportunities.
- 500K – Leonardo Da Vinci Pilot Project – Equality and Diversity Learning in the European Steel Industry (with Peter Fairbrother)
- 12K – SKOPE Project – The Practices and Process of Workplace learning in the British Steel Industry: A Case Study (with Peter Fairbrother)
- ESRC PhD Scholarship – ‘An investigation of the social construction of labour markets by students in higher education’ (October 1997-September 2000).