Dr Amanda Robinson
Telephone:+44 (0)29 208 75401
Fax:+44 (0)29 208 74175
Address:1.01A Glamorgan Building
- Gender-based violence (domestic violence, sexual violence, ‘honour-based’ violence);
- Police and policing (multi-agency approaches, crime prevention);
- Criminal justice (responses to crime, attrition, specialist courts);
- Decision-making by victims, offenders and practitioners;
- Violence and abuse in the workplace;
- Comparative analyses of crime and criminal justice.
Member of the Task and Finish Group within the Welsh Government, advising on the forthcoming Violence Against Women and Domestic Abuse (Wales) Bill (2012-14).
Professional Member of the National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence (NICE) Public Health Programme Development Group, charged with formulating evidence-based guidelines for health practitioners for preventing domestic violence (2012-14)
Member of the International Advisory Board for two projects funded by the European Commission: Daphne III Project PROTECT I and PROTECT II: Capacity Building in Risk Assessment and Safety Management to Protect High Risk Victims (2011-13)
Director of the MSc/Diploma in Social Science Research Methds (SSRM)