Dr Graham Moore
Main grants held
Moore GF 2013-2016 Population Health Scientist Fellowship, Medical Research Council.
Moore GF, Holliday J & Moore L 2013-2014 Research into children’s exposure to secondhand smoke in cars. Welsh Government.
Baird, J, Audrey, S, Barker, M, Bonell, C, Bond, L, Hardeman, W, Moore, GF, Moore, L, Tinate, T., Wight, D. 2012-2014. Development of guidance for process evaluations of complex interventions. MRC Population Health Sciences Research Network
Murphy, S, Moore, GF. & Moore, L. 2011-2012 – A Pilot Study of Alcohol Policy & Social Norms in Welsh Universities. Alcohol Education & Research Council
- Links to selected current and completed projects are included below. Other projects can be found on the DECIPHer website and a full list of recent funded research awards is given on the biography tab.
- DECIPHer – Centre for the Development and Evaluation of Complex Interventions for Public Health Improvement
- Alcohol misuse and social norms in Welsh universities – a feasibility study
- Randomised Controlled Trial of the Strengthening Families Programme (SFP)
- Preventing alcohol misuse in young people: An exploratory trial of the Kids, Adults Together (KAT) Programme
- Measurement of Physical Activity and Environment in adolescence: the PEAR Project
- Free School Breakfast Initiative Data Augmentation and Analysis
- A feasibility study of a licensed premise intervention to reduce alcohol misuse and violent injury