Adjustment and Clearing
We have a limited number of spaces available for Adjustment and Clearing on the following courses:
- Education (Non-BPS) (X300)
- Education and Criminology (XM39)
- Education and Social Policy (XL34)
- Education and Sociology (LX33)
- Criminology and Social Policy (ML94)
- Criminology and Sociology (LM39)
- Sociology and Social Policy (LL34)
Cardiff University's clearing website has all the up-to-date information on courses available through clearing.
You can also contact us directly for advice and guidance during this exciting time. Please call the School of Social Sciences Undergraduate Office on 029 20875122. We would love to hear from you.
About the School of Social Sciences
- We are an internationally-recognised centre for high-quality teaching and research. Our research ratings and size – almost 1,000 students and 160 staff – place us in the top five of social science centres in the UK.
- Interested in a social science education that directly relates to current events? Want to understand and contribute to contemporary debates in an informed way? Our students are taught by some of the leading scholars in their fields who act as advisers to international bodies, the UK and European parliaments, the Welsh government and many other public and private sector organisations.
- Our students are supported in gaining work experience through internships, placements and other training opportunities that enhance personal development and career prospects.
- Our students can apply to study abroad through our academic collaborations with major universities in Europe, the USA, Canada, and South East Asia.
- Our home – Cardiff University’s Glamorgan Building – is not just architecturally spectacular; it’s also a popular filming location for BBC series, including Doctor Who and Sherlock.
Gianna Tomassi BScEcon Sociology and Social Policy
"I didn't want my experience at Cardiff University to end so quickly and I thought a year in industry would be invaluable to my job prospects."
Lauren Wheadon BScEcon Criminology and Sociology
"By completing this internship I got to witness first-hand the type of environment I hope to end up in once graduating."
Ben Geeson-Brown BSc Criminology and Social Policy
"My internship in the crime and justice team at the Welsh Government went hand in hand with my degree. I couldn't believe how relevant the post was to my subject, which made it twice as interesting."