We have a wide range of high quality research equipment and facilities available to support staff and students in their research programmes and projects.
The synthetic laboratories are modern and each researcher has an individual fumehood. We also offer:
- up-to-date imaging and cytometry facilities
- containment laboratories and suites for prokaryote and eukaryote investigations
- polymer chemistry equipment for synthesis and characterisation
- cell and molecular biology resources
- a dedicated ultra centrifuge suite
- advanced chromatographic equipment
- a GMP suite for clinical trial formulation work.
Equipment and technical support resource platforms are organised within our disciplines. These platforms facilitate interdisciplinary research in the School and collaborative research with other Schools across the University. They also promote work with other institutions and commercial companies both nationally and internationally.
For postgraduate teaching, we enjoy recently rebuilt accommodation including six consultation rooms for pharmacy practice-related activities.
If you have any questions about our facilities please contact: