Brian Cooke Dental Library
The Dental Library provides information services to support both undergraduate and postgraduate students and academic staff in the School of Dentistry and staff of Cardiff and the Vale NHS Trust.View Brian Cooke Dental Library on Google Maps
|Monday||08:30 - 17:00|
|Tuesday||08:30 - 17:00|
|Wednesday||08:30 - 17:00|
|Thursday||08:30 - 17:00|
|Friday||08:30 - 17:00|
These are the opening hours for this week. View opening times for 2016-17
The library is named for Professor Brian Cooke, the founder dean of the Dental School. The print collection mainly covers dentistry but there are other aspects of medicine and healthcare.
Training for staff and postgraduate research students from Health professions is also available in the Health Library, covering subjects including effective searching, information skills and using reference management software and social media.
- Located on the fourth floor of the Dental School.
- Accessible via lifts which are located near the entrance to the library.
- Accessible toilets are located on the ground floor and the fourth floor of the building.
- Staff will retrieve books from the shelves, please ask for assistance.
Brian Cooke Dental Library enquiries
University Dental Hospital
Subject Librarian (Dentistry)
- Telephone:+44 (0)29 2074 2523
Subject Librarian (Dentistry / Medicine)
- Telephone:+44 (0)29 2068 8150/+44 (0)29 2074 2523