The European Mesolithic and Neolithic Research Group
Internationally recognised for the strength of its ground-breaking archaeology relating to the European Mesolithic and Neolithic periods.
Home to a wealth of respected talent, this group is recognised internationally for the strength of its ground-breaking archaeology relating to the European Mesolithic and Neolithic periods.
- Art Landscape Trans-formations: Măgura Past and Present
- Dating Epipalaeolithic and Early Mesolithic occupations of the Danube Gorges
- Mesolithic-Neolithic interactions in the Balkans
- Mortuary practices in the Mesolithic, Neolithic and Copper Age south-east Europe
- The beginnings of copper production in the Balkans
- The earliest Neolithic in Bavaria
- The early and middle Neolithic sequence on the northern part of the Great Hungarian Plain
- The first farmers of central Europe: diversity in LBK lifeways
- The times of their lives: precise narratives of change for the European Neolithic through formal chronological modelling
- Towards a history of the early Neolithic: dating the causewayed enclosures of southern Britain and Ireland