Feminist Media Studies Research Group
The group collaboratively supports, promotes and fosters research, scholarship, teaching and learning in the field of intersectional feminist media studies.
- To support, promote and foster research, scholarship, teaching and learning in the field of intersectional feminist media studies
- To provide and operate a peer support community for those engaged in all forms of research concerned with feminist subject matter, employing feminist methodologies, and/or informed by feminist theories and debates.
- To exchange ideas, share good practice, plan and organise events and activities, propose initiatives, present works-in-progress, and create collaborations.
- To run an ongoing Feminist Media Studies strand in the JOMEC Research Seminar series
- To provide opportunities for mentorship, particularly for ECRs, PGRs, precariously employed colleagues and feminist researchers and scholars who may be without institutional affiliation.
Lecturer in Media Audiences (Teaching and Research)
- +44 (0)29 2251 0789