Pursue postgraduate study and engage with leading legal academics at the cutting edge of law practice.
We are home to a vibrant postgraduate student body and cater for a diversity of interests, backgrounds and aspirations, for students from the UK and overseas, with a flexible range of programmes offering opportunities for full and part-time study.
Through our LLM programme you can benefit from:
- engagement with world-leading research staff
- the expertise and experience of our teaching staff
- flexibility and choice from a wide range of modules
- dedicated pastoral support through our personal tutor scheme
- the latest e-learning facilities, accessible from anywhere
- the opportunity to experience law in action through our Pro Bono Scheme and Innocence Project
- a tailor-made skills training programme
- where a need is identified, writing skills support for students whose first language is not English
- Personal Development Planning to evaluate your progress.
You can choose to pursue an LLM that specialises in one of the several areas listed below, or you can pursue non-specialised legal study choosing from any of the available modules.
Available taught courses
The University offers a postgraduate taught scholarship scheme to support Home and EU students who want to study a Master's programme.