Call for papers
We invite papers on all aspects of computational intelligence, including but not limited to:
- fuzzy logic, fuzzy systems, approximate reasoning
- artificial neural networks, deep learning
- probabilistic models
- evolutionary computation, swarm intelligence, artificial immune systems, memetic computing, nature-inspired computing
- computational intelligence for big data
- robotics, software agents and multi-agent systems, intelligent control
- new and emerging computational intelligence approaches from areas such as molecular and quantum computing
- hybrid methods
- applications of computational intelligence techniques in engineering, healthcare, finance, security, signal, image and video processing.
Authors of selected papers will be invited to submit an extended version to be considered for a special issue of the Springer journal on Soft Computing.
We welcome papers in the following two categories:
- regular research papers
- short papers reporting on promising work-in-progress or system descriptions.
Regular papers should be at most 12 pages (including references, figures and tables). Short papers should be at most 6 pages. All accepted papers will be published by Springer as a volume of Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing. Authors of accepted papers will be expected to present their work during the workshop.
Submissions must be formatted according to Springer's guidelines. Each paper is to be submitted electronically as a single PDF file through EasyChair. Papers not respecting the formatting instructions or page limits may be rejected without review.
- Paper submission: 25 May 2017
- Notification of paper acceptance: 30 June 2017
- Camera-ready submission: 10 July 2017
- Workshop: 6-8 September 2017