Find out more about registering for this meeting with Eventbrite.
Registration is now closed.
Please note that we are limited to approximately 70 attendees and we expect places to fill up fast. So, please register as soon as possible.
The registration fee is £123 and is the same price for all types of delegates (academics, students and industry representatives).
The registration fee includes access to all sessions, conference materials, morning and afternoon coffees/teas and buffet lunches. It also includes a three-course conference meal with drinks on the evening of Thursday 8 June, to be held at a local restaurant.
Register now and pay your conference fee via Eventbrite.
In addition to the two day conference, the registration price also includes an evening meal at a local restaurant.
When registering we will require your choices for the evening menu. In addition to registering via Eventbrite, please read the options below and send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your menu choices and any dietary requirements.
- Chicken liver, tequila and cranberry pate with toasted brioche, red onion marmalade and watercress
- Scallop Twr, lobster bisque, tempura mussels, samphire and charcoal tuile
- Black Bomber creme brûlée, Wye Valley asparagus, tempura spring onions, rocket and nigella seed pesto, caramelised onion bread (vegetarian).
- Fish en papillote, with brown butter, capers, parsley, shrimps, lemon segments, carrot, baby fennel, new potatoes
- Cwrw Braf braised featherblade of beef, chive mash, roasted carrots, Cwrw Braf jus, roasted shallots
- Pwll Mawr smoked cheese and leek strudel, carrot puree, wilted spinach, pine nut dressing (vegetarian).
- Liquorice pannacotta, orange sorbet, poached rhubarb, honey granola, ginger wine jelly
- Sticky toffee pudding, Whitstable Bay Black Oyster Stout Ice Cream, butterscotch sauce (vegetarian)
- Passion fruit and lime Tart, white chocolate ice cream, almond tuile (vegetatian).