Proteins and diagnostics
Our proteins and diagnostics facility has equipment to evaluate molecules in biological samples and to study protein-ligand interactions.
Our highly skilled team is here to offer you a fully managed service or advice on using our range of facilities, including:
- protein or proteomic analysis
- using qPCR and flow cytometry to perform clinical assays to GCLP standards.
Meso Scale Discovery (MSD)
- Electrochemiluminescence assay in 96 or 384 well format to facilitate detection of biomarkers in single or multiplex format
- Small sample volume
- Assays available include cytokines and chemokines, cell signalling and many other key biological processes and diseases
- Customised assay development available
- Full technical service for running ELISAs
- Biacore T200
- Label free biosensor technology for the analysis of macromolecular interactions
- High level expertise particularly for applications relating to protein-protein interactions
- Access to proteomics technologies (University of Bristol)
- Access to Luminex platform
Get in touch to discuss how we can support your research:
Central Biotechnology Services
- Telephone:+44 (0)29 2068 7004
If you are already registered on our equipment booking system, sign in to make a booking.