We are equipped with an array of equipment accessible to all students and staff to drive research forward.
Our well equipped labs, together with analytical instruments provide a valuable insight in to the understanding of catalytics processes. These include:
- X-ray Diffraction (XRD)
- X-ray Photoelectron Spectroscopy (XPS) with catalysis cell
- Scanning Electron Microscopy (SEM)
- Temporal Analysis of Products (TAP) Reactor
- UHV Surface Science Equipment
- Surface Area Analysis
- Atomic Force Microscopy & Scanning Tunnelling Microscopy (AFM/STM)
- Infra Red Microscope
- Conventional and Solid State NMR
Contact our business gateway on +44 (0)29 2087 6584 for enquiries about working with our researchers and facilities.