Recruit our graduates
We are dedicated to preparing our students for the commercial world with the skills and qualities that employers are looking for.
We work in partnership with organisations, from SMEs to multinational corporations. Whether you have a graduate training programme, direct entry jobs, student placements or part-time work openings, we offer a comprehensive range of services and events to help you meet your recruitment needs.
Recruiting our students will supply your workforce with talented, enthusiastic and highly capable individuals, with a zest for learning and application.
Recruiting our students and graduates during the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic
Our Employer Engagement team are working remotely and continue to maintain our full range of services during this time, with a few adjustments in place. We are offering support by:
- virtual meetings to discuss your current and future recruitment needs
- advertising student and graduate opportunities on our online jobs board, which is free to use and accessible to current students and for up to two years after graduation
- supporting remote work experience opportunities
- opportunities for you to provide digital content for our online careers platform to support students looking for graduate employment. This might include, short videos, top tips, blogs or updates on changing recruitment practices.
- delivering virtual events, such as live and pre-recorded webinars, and engaging with our students remotely
- supporting to plan a bespoke and targeted programme of digital and on-campus engagement activity in 2020/21
- continuing to build your brand awareness via our social media platforms including LinkedIn and Twitter.
We are currently taking bookings for our Autumn careers fairs. We will closely monitor the situation surrounding the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, and, should the need arise we are considering alternative formats to enable employers to interact and engage with our students.
Recruit our researchers
We have over 1,500 PhD students and approximately 800 research staff across a variety of disciplines. All have a wealth of talents, including excellent analytical, project management and communication skills. Whilst a proportion of researchers will develop their career within the university sector, many are keen to explore opportunities with other employers, large, small, public, and private.
For further information or to discuss recruiting researchers in more detail please do not hesitate to contact us: