Specialist master's degrees
We offer a range of specialist master's programmes across the business and management disciplines, attracting a diverse and international cohort of students.
You will benefit from teaching delivered by highly respected academics who are leaders in their field and informed by up to the minute research.
All programmes balance theory with practical application, preparing you for a future career in the profession of your choice.
Accounting and finance
Management, employment and organisation
- MSc Business Management
- MSc Business Management with a Professional Placement Year
- MSc Human Resource Management
- MSc International Human Resource Management
- MSc International Management
Logistics and operations management
- MSc Logistics and Operations Management
- MSc Maritime Policy and Shipping Management
- MSc Sustainable Supply Chain Management
Marketing and strategy
The University offers a postgraduate taught scholarship scheme to support Home and EU students who want to study a Master's programme.