Support students in financial hardship
Cardiff University students are being hit hard by the cost-of-living crisis. Donate today and help a student in financial hardship with essential living and study costs.
The increased cost of living is impacting some students' mental health and is causing many others to miss out on the important opportunities that will help them get the most from their studies. Sadly, some will withdraw from student life, or even give up on university altogether.
Cardiff University is working hard to help, and the student Hardship Fund has already been increased to £1m. But we want to do more for Cardiff students as they face a challenging winter.
Could you donate today to help a student like Craig, who received financial assistance when he was struggling with increasing rent and living costs. Your gift today could help cover:
- The cost of equipment, books and study resources.
- Energy bills to keep student houses warm and dry.
- Food shopping and health essentials like sanitary products.
- Accommodation costs amid rising rental prices.
- Unexpected costs like laptop repairs.
- Specialist equipment to help those with different needs to get the most from their studies.
- Internet and mobile phone bills – essential for students to study, and access online services.
To give a gift over the phone, please call us on +44(0) 29 2087 6473 (Monday to Friday, 9:00-17:00).
You can also donate with PayPal Giving Fund, or look at other ways to give.