Our courses and bespoke training programmes help researchers develop their work using a supercomputer.
We offer courses in advanced research computing through the University Doctoral Academy Programme. Additional training is also available to staff at Cardiff University.
- ARC: Advanced Research Computing at Cardiff University
- ARC: An Introduction to Linux with Command Line (& Windows)
- ARC: An introduction to Linux Shell Scripting
- ARC: Supercomputing for Beginners
- ARC: Advanced use of ‘Hawk’ the Supercomputer
- ARC: Introduction to Parallel Programming using OpenMP
- ARC: Introduction to Parallel Programming using Message Passing (MPI)
We also offer bespoke training to support your specific research requirements. Please get in touch with the team for details:
Advanced research computing
- Telephone:+44 (0)29 2087 5581