On the day
Campus visits are your chance to get a real first-hand experience of the University of the city.
Our Campus Visits are designed for those applying for entry 2018, who didn’t make it to our Open Days but who are still eager to see what Cardiff University and the capital city have to offer. 85% of applicants* say that Open Days helped determine their university choices so make sure you don’t miss out on this last opportunity to help you choose the right place to study (*UCAS survey 2017).
You can book to attend one of our upcoming Campus Visits:
- Saturday 25 November 9.30am – 12.30pm
- Saturday 9 December 9.30am – 12.30pm
The day will give you a chance to:
- Visit and tour the campus
- See the Students' Union, rated Top 4 in the UK
- Attend our ‘Why Cardiff?’ talk to find out why we receive over 35,000 applications a year, along with information about our admissions process
- Meet some of our current students and quiz our student panel on what it’s like to study in the capital city of Wales
- Watch our student-led films (some of which are created by our own students) whilst munching on some complimentary popcorn!
- 93% of visitors rated our 2016 University Campus area as “Excellent” or “Good"
Arrival and registration
On arrival in Cardiff, please make your way to our reception located in the VJ Gallery in the University's Main Building and collect your welcome pack. The welcome pack will include a prospectus, and information on residences and Cardiff as a city. Please note you will need to bring your Eventbrite ticket with you on the day, either on a device or a printed version.
Staff and students (wearing University t-shirts) will also be available as you arrive to provide further advice and guidance.
There are entrances to the University Main Building from both Museum Avenue and Park Place.