Student summer residences
Self-catered residences at Cardiff University are available during the summer period for the following categories of guest:
- Students studying at Cardiff University during summer period
- Any University students not studying at Cardiff University during summer period (including Graduation students)
- Prospective students with an offer to study at Cardiff University (must be aged 18 or over)
- Guests accompanying Cardiff University students in student summer residences (must be aged 18 or over)
If you do not fit into one of the above categories, you can stay in alternative University residences.
How to book for 2017
Our residences are available between Wednesday 14 June 2017 and Wednesday 13 September 2017. Please note that a place in Student Summer Residences will not be offered to any student who has an outstanding debt with the University.
To reserve a room, please download and complete the relevant booking form and email it to the relevant Residences Reception.
Stays for 29 nights or less
Stays for 30 nights or more
Network connection points and Wi-Fi
Wi-Fi is available to all guests. Cardiff academic network connection points are available to registered Cardiff University students only. Find out more about our IT services.
For further information, please contact the relevant Residences Reception:
Cartwright Court Summer Residences
- Telephone:+44 (0)29 2046 4939
Senghennydd Court Summer Residences
- Telephone:+44 (0)29 2087 5709