Clearing, adjustment and late applications: 2014
We have limited places for high quality students looking to join us through clearing, adjustment and late applications.
All information on our vacancies can be found at: cf.ac.uk/clearing
5 reasons students choose Cardiff’ School of History, Archaeology and Religion
- In 2012-13, 91% of our students were in employment or undertaking further study six months after leaving us (Destinations of Leavers of Higher Education)
- 98% of our History students thought that the staff make the course interesting (Unistats)
- 100% of Archaeology students were satisfied with their course (Unistats)
- 98% of our Theology and Religious Studies students thought that staff were good at explaining things (Unistats)
- We have excellent relationships with organisations like English Heritage, National Museum and Galleries of Wales and Cadw.