Search our publications to find articles, books, reports and papers written by experts in their field.
Many of our researchers make their full text freely available to view and share, supporting research innovation on a global scale.
- Altenberg, T. 2017. Cifuentes-Goodbody, Nicholas: The man who wrote Pancho Villa: Martín Luis Guzmán and the politics of life writing. Nashville: Vanderbilt UP. 2016. xiv + 208 pp. [Book Review]. Bulletin of Spanish Studies
- Bident, C. 2017. Maurice Blanchot, invisible partner: a biographical essay. [Maurice Blanchot, Partenaire invisible: Essai biographique]. Translated from the original by J. McKeane New York: Fordham University Press.
- Cumming, G. D. 2017. Transforming French aid and the AFD: the Severino years. Presented at: AFD Conference: 75 Years Paris, France 30 November 2017.
- Diamond, H. 2017. Preserving and displaying everyday life: digital stories of escape from France during the Second World War. Essays in French Literature and Culture
- Hammond, C. 2017. Imaging the invisibles: the fabrication of gender in the Francophone Caribbean. Liverpool: Liverpool University Press.
- Margrave, C. 2017. Writing the Landscape: Women and Nature in the Works of French Female Novelists 1789-1815. Oxford: Legenda.
- Meade, R. 2017. Popular science and personal endeavor in early-Meiji Japan: The case of Hatsumei Kiji. Historia Scientiarum 26 (2), pp.77-92.
- Prout, R. 2017. Canine colloquium: skeuomorphism and the transitional dog in 'La Criatura', 'Solas', and 'Recuerdos de perrito de mierda'. Bulletin of Spanish Studies: Hispanic Studies and Researches on Spain, Portugal and Latin America
- Sanz-Mingo, C. 2017. Celda 211.
- Sanz-Mingo, C. and Rabelo Câmara, Y. 2017. De fada Morgana à bruxa Morgana- as transformaçôes sofridas por esta personagem arturiana ao longo de oito séculos e seu resgate literário recente. Diálogos 20 (3), pp.82-96. (10.4025/dialogos.v20i3.33671)
- Schweissinger, M. J. 2017. Aspects of a comparative coming-of-age novel typology. In: Zeng, L. ed. 6th Annual International Conference Language, Literature & Lingustics (L3 2017). Global Science and Technology Forum (GSFT), pp.71-80. (10.5176/2251-3566_L317.60)