Back to: Social Media
Managing your Social Media
- Managing your Social Media
If this course isn't quite what you're looking for, or you have any further questions, the following pages may be of use:
This introductory one day course explores how to effectively manage social media channels. This includes, developing a strategy, understanding how to moderate and measure, how to manage reputation and how to put together suitable guidelines for others to use.
Who is it for?
- Those with a basic understanding of social media
- Those who look after the social media for an organisation or business
What does the course cover?
- The importance of a social media strategy
- Developing a social media policy
- Content development
- How to find social media influencers
- Refresh on how to maximise your social media channels – Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn
- Overview of additional channels – Instagram, Pinterest, Google+
- Use of online video
- Blogger relations
- Measurement and evaluation
Benefits of Attending
- Understanding of opportunities and threats, identifying the correct channels, setting the right objectives and finding the right influencers to start a conversation
- How to develop content and language guidelines and manage online reputation
- Maximise existing channels and consider new platforms
- How to incorporate social media into a wider communications strategy and measure your success